If you want to start the procedure to become an EDRIN member, please answer the following questions/sections and send an email with your reply here :
- Is your organization a European entity as defined in the EDF not-for profit research organisation Regulation? Otherwise, please describe your legal form as precisely as possible;
- Prepare a short presentation with main facts & figures;
- What is the substantial turnover in the field of defense, including HR?
- Describe some examples of research done in defence sector but also in non-defence areas in order to have a global overview of your activities;
- What is the relationship of your organization with governement and/or industry sector?
- What did you expect by becoming an EDRIN member?
- Who will be your point of contact (POC)? Please indicate its name, phone number and email address
Please note that we currently work on the basis of an MoU and that no financial contribution is asked. With the foreseen growth of EDRIN, this might change in the future.